ASP strives to transform our customer's data governance dreams into reality to ensure they maximize and secure the value of their data throughout its lifecycle.
ASP is focused on providing organizations unified and centralized solutions to maximize the value of their data through our best-in-class data governance services and products. Through these solutions, companies will come to appreciate and understand what data provides the most value, what data needs to be secured, and what data needs to be purged away. They will be able to apply these solutions globally, across all business units, across all application platforms, and all data centers, regardless of where they reside in the world.
Our team is made up of enterprise application, database, data, and storage architects, security experts, application retirement and archiving veterans that have combined their years of experience to deliver solutions with agility, consistency, and simplicity. As a result, our customers can take these solutions and own them, growing these services corporate-wide through user buy-in and adoption.
Each of our solutions encompasses the following drivers to ensure customer success:
- Maximize Storage Efficiency – Only maintain the data deemed business critical or legally required and ensure it reside on the appropriate tiered storage.
- Mitigate Risk – Ensure companies know the what, why, where, and the age of data so it can be appropriately categorized, protected, audited, and retained.
- Maximize Productivity – Eliminate duplicate and redundant data by providing end users and applications with the most current versions of the data. This way, more time is spent on analyzing the data than looking for it. In addition, focus on providing data that is needed, not wanted, i.e., data subsetting vs. a full database copy. The goal here is for IT resources to redirect their focus on delivering value through managing data not infrastructure.
- Ensure Compliancy - Work with Legal and Audit teams to implement processes, templates, and dashboards to not only identify and document existing corporate, industry, and legislative policies around the handling, storing, and securing of data both domestically and internationally but ensure they are understood, mapped, and applied appropriately to all applications throughout the enterprise.
- Reduce or Eliminate Costs – Companies need to fully understand all the costs involved in maintaining data across the enterprise. By identifying all these cost variables, a plan can be put in place to reduce or eliminate them.
ASP has developed alliances with key strategic leaders in the information management space in order to provide world-class solutions for our customers. Our alignment with key technology leaders allows ASP to deliver the best mix of technology and process solutions to maximize our client's Data Value.
INFORMATICA PREMIER SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR
Our customers are both global and industry leaders. They also share the same challenges that ASP has been able to address head on: exponential and complex data growth, potential exposure of key corporate and customer data domestically as well as internationally, lack of a comprehensive and unified corporate data governance policy, etc. We have successfully partnered with our clients to implement multi-faceted data governance solutions to ensure corporate compliance, enhance data security while vastly reducing data maintenance costs.
8201 164th Ave NE, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052
NA Sales 206.456.5416, x-101
NA Support 206.456.5416, x-102
EMEA Sales +41 79 821 35 77
EMEA Support +41 79 821 35 77